Monday, July 27, 2015

“Shooting this project was very fun, it was exhilarating. The room was filled with jokes and happiness, we really enjoyed doing it. If we could only do it again I would be glad to.” -Navarro, Bea

“When we were shooting, I was really excited. It was just kind of weird because people we staring at us. We were just joking about everything, but the end result turned out awesome.” - Huang, Tin

“Our creative shoot went smoothly! It was well planned and thankfully, we all participated. I'll be glad if ever I'll be working with my groupmates someday. #TeamOneMissedCall” - Orge, Xandra


“Laughter, Happiness, Raindrops and Silence was in our presence as we do our job making wild ideas and goofing around was also a part to create an unspeakable work of art.” -Palisoc, Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment